As per our By-Laws, the Transgender Foundation of America is 501[c]3 a membership organization. As such, we are legally bound to offer membership. Our By-laws stipulate, “Membership in this organization shall be open to all who are dealing with issues relating to cultural gender stereotypes.”
The annual membership meeting of TFA will be held on Saturday, January 24 at 2 PM. During this meeting, members will have a chance to informally meet and talk to TFA Board members, voice concerns, share ideas and nominate new Board members.
Here are other benefits of being a member:
- Fifty percent of members can force a Special Board meeting to address issues and grievances.
- Members are welcome to attend all Board Meetings and Committee meetings.
- Members can review organizational materials such as Board of Director and Committee meeting minutes and attachments as well as digital materials related to Board and Committee meetings.
- Members can review policy.
- Members can attend the annual membership meeting and voice suggestions, concerns, opinions and questions.
Because our organization is committed to ethical business practices and transparency, we invite all qualified and interested persons to sign up to and become members!
Become a Member!
If you would like to become a member, please fill out and submit the following form: